Sunday, April 26, 2009

enCouraging Bliss: My Happy Place

Christine (BlissChick) encouraged us to create a collage that represents our Happy Place. Collaging is new to me but I've been wanting to try it for a while and Christine's prompt made it fun! I could create dozens of Happy Place collages!


I apologize that the photos are so small. I used Mosaic Maker and Flickr to create this so if anyone knows how to save the collage so it appears larger, please let me know. :)

It's interesting to look at the choices people make when collaging. As I look at my choices, beauty is apparent. Beauty has always given me a high, as I'm sure it does most people, but digging deeper I find comfort, warmth, solitude, spirit, celebration, culture and knowledge. What do you see?

For more Happy Places, please check out Christine's Blisschick blog on enCouraging Bliss.

8 comments:

  1. I see the joy of life in all her facets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your happy place is lovely, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is indeed a lovely, happy place. The photo 4th down 2nd from the right of the people dancing is really joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I see both contemplation and celebration here. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your collage represents all of the seasons -- a very well-rounded happy place, I think. :)

    And I, of course, love the little hobbit house in the lower right hand corner. OH TO LIVE IN A HOBBIT HOUSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh...what a fun exercise!

    I might haffta give that a go at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collage.

    Why don't you download Picasa (picasa.com)? You can make collages of different sorts with that program, and save them full size. There are lots of other things to do with the program, re: enhancing photographs... plus it links with Blogger... and it's free!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They certainly brighten my day!