Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday - Frivolity

It's Wishcasting Wednesday again and our inspirational host Jamie Ridler asks this question:

What frivolous treat do you wish for?

I would just love, love, LOVE to participate in a weekend workshop at:


Take a look at some of these workshops!

Spending a weekend with other creative souls being inspired by such tremendously talented people sounds like a dream! Maybe you can meet me there?

(I don't really think this frivolous but it's something I'd love to do!)

10 comments:

  1. As Pamela wishes and dreams for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her, also! Here's hoping the dream drops in your lap and you have the chance to show those creative types how creative you are, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Pamela wishes, I wish for her also!!!
    Oh that sounds wonderful!! Here is to going to this amazing retreat.!! Namaste hon, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Pamela wishes, I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    Sounds like a lovely wish. I would love to do something like that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

    Those workshops sound very yummy! Which would you pick? It's hard to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow......what cool things to pass on.

    What healing things.

    <-- wishing for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    I can already see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am picturing you taking workshops....and having so much fun!

    As Pamela wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun at the workshops! I hope to meet you there!

    As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her, as well!
    I see you spending the weekend expressing your creativity.
    blessings for abundance
    sema

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They certainly brighten my day!