Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Blog

I am posting today at Sweet Soliloquies, the new blog I'm putting together to combine several of my blogs. How many does a girl really need? With all the issues I've been having here, I thought it prudent to set something else up.

I plan to keep this blog going but for now, until I post something new here, you will find me at blog dot sweetsoliloquies dot com. I have several more blog links to add and some of the pages are not completed yet but they should be soon.

I hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. After years of having the same home, I'd be afraid I'd get lost if I had to move. ;-)

    Nice to receive the invite thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela,
    I have a blog award waiting for you in my neighborhood!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They certainly brighten my day!