Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday - Soul Wishes

This week our inspiring Wishcasting Hostess Jamie @ Starshyne Productions asks:

What is your highest self wishing for?
What's rumbling in your soul?


What is my highest self wishing for?

I wish to be ever closer to God and know His plan for me. I wish to hear and truly listen when He speaks and I wish to be used as His instrument for the benefit of others. I wish to ease the burdens of others and encourage them in their endeavors. I wish to be more selfless and think of random acts of kindness before the opportunity instead of after it.

What's rumbling in my soul?

I wsh I had more time for writing and drawing and other creative pursuits. With my day job and the commute, I'm away from home for approximately 11 hours per day, then there's supper and errands, laundry and whatever family time we can pull together. I fire up the laptop around 9:30 p.m. and try to get some blogging, commenting, site creation, writing, research and surfing done between bouts of falling asleep with my fingers on the keyboard. Round about 12:30 or 1:00 a.m., I give up the fight, shut down the laptop and shuffle off to bed.

The possibility exists for me to take one day off every other week which would allow me time for the activities I've mentioned but it would require me to either work longer hours the remainder of that week or take a cut in pay. Neither one is a viable option right now unless we can get creative with our finances. I'm not sure I can get any more creative in that area than I already have!

I also wish to take better care of myself and my family by eating more healthy and non-processed food. I wish to get more sleep and pray that my struggles in this area be resolved. I wish to amp up the exercise and also find time to just sit and look out the window and dream.

There's a whole bunch of wishes right there! I pray that all of our wishes come true! :)

13 comments:

  1. As pamela wishes for herself,so i wish for her.
    may all your wishes come true.may your life be filled with health,wealth and happiness.
    blessings
    sema

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on your wishes. As Pamela wishes for herself,so i wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Pamela wishes for herself and those she loves, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her, also. A great list of wishes...I believe great results will come of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    May the gift of time be granted to you so that you can pursue your creative explorations, a healthy lifestyle and more family time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen.

    I hear ya with that first wish..

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her, also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so for your wishes!

    As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is alot of wishes-but I so understand and commiserate with every one.

    As Pamela wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Pamela wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  13. As Pamela wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They certainly brighten my day!