Friday, May 15, 2009

What?!!

I could cry. I've started typing my longer posts in a Word document before inserting into my blog because I've lost far too many what I'm sure were absolutely brilliant words (ha!) to that darn sneaky blogmonster! Well, I smugly followed this procedure with my answers to Jamie Ridler's five question interview only to discover my document has vanished! Grrrrr!!! How could this happen?!

I do not have the heart to recreate my answers this morning so I'll do so later and post them this weekend. Sigh...


Cute and Funny Cat Comments

3 comments:

  1. Right there with you chick! Nightmare! worst thing is, i can never remember what I have written, and it took me ages to think of it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad Moof Monster!!

    Feel free to borrow my 'RAWR!!'. (works well for me....LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started doing that a while ago when I lost a huge amount of a blog. It's frustrating as all hell.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They certainly brighten my day!