Sunday, January 4, 2009

Furry Inspiration

My kittens inspire me every day. They are playful, trusting, crazy and loving: all things I aspire to be.


Devi is our black Halloween cat. She's very good natured, loves to snuggle and is pretty laid back as you can see in this photo of her all stretched out for an afternoon siesta with my husband. We call her Black Bear because she's all soft and mushy and just has that kind of bearing.



Kali is our little grey wildcat with a sweet side. My husband has given her the nickname "Great White" as she reminds him of a great white shark when she's opening up wide to sink her teeth into anything nearby.


There you have 'em, Kali and Devi, or Great White and Black Bear, whichever you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They certainly brighten my day!