Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thanks and I'm Back

I want to thank those of you who sent me well wishes while I've been sick this past week. Your kindness is deeply felt and much appreciated. :) I'm starting to feel better now but am still beat down and tired.

I hope to have some time in the next few days to get caught up on reading everyone's blogs. Oh, how I've missed my daily visits!

Over at my group blog, Texty Ladies, I've posted a few questions for the writers out there. Please hop over and check out today's post and if you feel moved to do so, please leave a comment with your thoughts.

Thank you and may you have a blessed evening!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you're doing a bit better. Boy--some of that stuff just seems to hang on forEVER!

    Be taking good care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay yay yay!!! you're back and feeling better!!! yes i totally hear you about feeling zapped of energy and beat down... every one here at trinket treasure manor has been sick this month... oi!!! but as with sickness comes good health again!!! and spring is slowly approaching!!! yay yay yay!!! hee hee!!!

    sending you sunny energy filled vibes your way pamela!!!

    peace and love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They certainly brighten my day!